3 shallot (bawang merah)
3 green onion leaves (daun bawang)
1lb oxtail (buntut) pre cut into small pieces
1/5 ginger (jahe)
2 carrot (wortel)
1 big green onion (bombay)
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon sugar
Bango Sweet Soy Sauce
How to cook :
1. Boil the oxtail and ginger ( approximately 3 slices) in the large pot using medium heat. Simmer for around 4 hours until the oxtail is tender. If not soft enough, add more water to it and keep boiling it. Do not throw away the water, but only the ginger.
2. Cut the shallot into small slices.
3. Cut the green onion leaves approximately 3-4 cm.
4. Cut big green onion(bombay) into small slices.
5. Cut also the carrot and potato.
6. Stir the blueband margarine in the frying pan, put the pre cut shallot, big green onion,and fry them until smell delicious.
7. Added fish sauce,pepper, and salt
8. Added the oxtail and some oxtail soup into it.
9. Added the carrot and green onion leaves and stir it again.
10. Added the nutmeg powder, whole cloves, sugar and sweet soy sauce accordingly
11. It's ready to be served.
Suggested companion items :Sweet Emping